Monica Francisca Khonado is a news anchor, sustainability enthusiast and beauty queen from Indonesia. Here are 10 more things about her:
- She hails from Manado, North Sulawesi, Indonesia.
- In 2014, she graduated from Manado International School.
- On December 20, 2015, she was at the GPdI Nazareth Pattynama, a Pentecostal church in Manado.
- On July 10, 2016, she was in Sekolah Alkitab Batu, a bible school in Kota Batu, East Java, Indonesia.
- On April 18, 2019, she graduated from Sam Ratulangi University in Manado.
- On November 21, 2020, she competed against 24 other candidates at Miss Earth Indonesia 2020 and won. Appointed in September 2020, Safira Rumimper represented Indonesia at Miss Earth 2020 on November 29, 2020.
- She was 25 years old when she was crowned Miss Earth Indonesia 2020.
- In March 2021, she was one of the models of Karma Beauty Cosmetics‘ Beauty Is You campaign.
- On April 12, 2021, she visited North Sulawesi governor Olly Dondokambey in his office and he expressed his support for her Miss Earth 2021 participation.
- In December 2021, she will represent Indonesia at Miss Earth 2021. If she wins, she will be the Philippines-based international beauty pageant’s first titleholder from Indonesia.