Anna Michela Ciornea is a dermatologist, model and beauty queen from Bucharest, Romania. She is fluent in English and Italian and she speaks a little French and Spanish.
Ciornea is also a health and children’s advocate. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She went to Zinca Golescu National College in Pitești, Romania.
- She previously worked at Interact Club Pitești, Interact 2241 Romania&Moldova and Societatea Studenților în Medicină din București (SSMB).
- She is 5’8″ tall.
- On October 28, 2011, she visited Prestige in Pitesti, Romania.
- On December 23, 2012, she was at the Legend Pub in Pitesti.
- On February 16,2013, she visited Quattro Stagioni in Pitesti.
- From 2014 to September 2020, she attended the Carol Davila University of Medicine and Pharmacy in Bucharest where she studied general medicine.
- On October 13, 2019, she was crowned Miss Intercontinental Romania 2019.
- On December 20, 2019, she represented Romania at Miss Intercontinental 2019 in Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt. She finished in the Top 20.
- She was 24 years old when she was crowned Miss Supranational Romania 2020 during the Romanian Info Fashion Festival on October 17, 2020.
- In November 2020, she started her medical residency.
- On April 26, 2021, she became a resident dermatovenerology physician at the Spitalul Universitar de Urgență Elias in Bucharest.
- Since Miss Supranational 2020 was cancelled, she represented Romania at Miss Supranational 2021 in Nowy Sącz, Malopolska, Poland on August 21, 2021 and finished in the Top 12.