Karla Inelisse Guilfú Acevedo is a certified yoga instructor, model and beauty queen from Puerto Rico, United States. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She hails from Isla Culebra, Puerto Rico.
- She is a vegan.
- She is the chief executive officer and director of Comencemos a Sanar.
- She holds a bachelor’s degree in psychology.
- In 2014, she visited Madrid, Spain and Paris, France.
- In June 2015, she was in Grand Canyon West, Mohave County, Arizona, USA.
- In July 2016, she visited Balneario La Monserrate in Luquillo, Puerto Rico.
- In June 2017, she visited The Grand Palace and Royal Temple in Bangkok, Thailand.
- She was Miss Teen Mundial Puerto Rico 2018. She finished in the Top 12 when she represented Puerto Rico at Miss Teen Mundial 2018 in El Salvador.
- In June 2019, she visited the Acropolis of Athens in Athens, Greece.
- She was 23 years old when she was officially appointed as Miss Supranational Puerto Rico 2020 in December 2020.
- While reigning as Miss Supranational Puerto Rico 2020, she was pursuing her master’s degree in counselling psychology.
- Since Miss Supranational 2020 was cancelled, she represented Puerto Rico at Miss Supranational 2021 in Nowy Sącz, Poland on August 21, 2021. She was named Miss Elegance and became runner-up to Chanique Rabe of Namibia. Had she won, she would have been the Poland-based international beauty pageant’s second titleholder from Puerto Rico following Valeria Vazquez Latorre who was crowned in 2018.
Categories: beauty pageants, biographical data, Entertainment, LISTS, North America, Puerto Rico, United States
12 replies »