Chanique Chani Rabe is a Namibian fashion designer, model and beauty queen. She owns a label called Chanique Designs and holds a certificate in makeup artistry and photography.
Rabe is 5’9″ tall. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She was born and raised in Windhoek, Namibia.
- From 2003 to 2015, she attended Windhoek Afrikaanse Privaatskool. She held the Miss Windhoek Afrikaanse Privaatskool title.
- In 2013, she visited different places in the United States including Lake Buena Vista, Florida and Los Angeles, California.
- She was Miss Teen Namibia 2014.
- She was Face of Queen Spark 2015. She was crowned Miss Teen Continents 2015 in Texas, USA.
- From 2016 to 2017, she travelled to Cape Town, South Africa several times.
- In 2018, she and Kyle Honeyborne of South Africa started dating. From 2018 to 2019, she attended FEDISA in Cape Town where she earned her honours degree.
- On November 14, 2020, she was crowned Miss Supranational Namibia 2020 at Droombos in Windhoek. She bested 12 other candidates.
- Since Miss Supranational 2020 was cancelled, she represented Namibia and competed against 57 other candidates at Miss Supranational 2021 in Nowy Sącz, Poland on August 21, 2021. She won the title, making her the Poland-based international beauty pageant’s first titleholder from Namibia.
- On March 26, 2022, she crowned her successor Miss Supranational Namibia 2022 Julita Kitwe Mbangula at the Sport Klub Windhoek Hall in Olympia, Windhoek. While reigning as Miss Supranational 2021, she was also serving as an ambassador for Hope Village Orphanage. Through her own charity project called The Mending Project, she teaches sewing to children.
- On July 15, 2022, she crowned her successor Miss Supranational 2022 Lalela Mswane of South Africa in Nowy Sącz.
- On November 6, 2022, she and Honeyborne were engaged.
- She was 25 years old when she attended the Miss Supranational Namibia 2023 coronation night on March 18, 2023 at the Safari Court Hotel in Windhoek.
Categories: Africa, beauty pageants, biographical data, Entertainment, fashion & beauty, Lifestyle, LISTS, Namibia
18 replies »