Luis Jose Baloyes Vega is a fashion model, athlete, teacher and beauty king from Panama. Here are 13 more things about him:
- He lives in La Arena, Chitré, Panama.
- He is originally from Panama City, Panama.
- On February 14, 2014, he visited Paseo Central in Chitré, Herrera.
- On April 14, 2016, he moved to Chitré.
- He was Mister Universo Mundial Panama 2017.
- In September 2018, he played an American soldier in “Operación Causa Justa,” a film released in Panama on October 31, 2019. It was his first film role.
- On August 10, 2019, he represented Panama at Men Universe Model 2019 in Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic. He won the Mister Photogenic award and finished in the Top 15.
- On November 4, 2019, he was on Isla Iguana in Los Santos, Panama.
- On July 9, 2020, he was in Casco Antiguo, Panama City.
- On May 16, 2021, he was crowned Mister Panama Oficial 2020-2021, making him Panama’s Mister Supranational 2021 candidate.
- He was 22 years old when he was crowned Mister Supranational Panama 2021.
- While reigning as Mister Supranational Panama 2021, he was working part-time as an English teacher while starting his career as a sports journalist.
- On August 22, 2021, he represented Panama at Mister Supranational 2021 in Nowy Sącz, Malopolska, Poland. He was unplaced.