William Manuel Badell López is a model and beauty king from Venezuela. He is of Wayúu descent.
Badell speaks Spanish and English. Here are 13 more things about him:
- He was born in Maracaibo, Zulia, Venezuela but he grew up in Valencia, Carabobo, Venezuela.
- He is 6’2″ tall.
- In 2012, he visited several countries including France and Spain.
- He attended Las Californias in San Diego, Carabobo. In 2014, he was the secretary general of the Las Californias Model of United Nations (LCMUN).
- In 2015, he enrolled in Hodges University in Florida, United States.
- On March 9, 2016, he visited the Universal Studios Florida in Orlando, Florida.
- On April 4, 2017, he visited Las Vegas, Nevada, USA.
- In 2018, he visited different countries including Germany, Greece, Russia and the United Arab Emirates.
- In 2019, he visited different countries including Australia, Czech Republic, Kenya, Morocco, South Africa, South Korea, Spain and Thailand.
- In 2020, he visited different countries including Brazil and England.
- He was 25 years old when he was crowned Mister Supranational Venezuela 2021 on May 27, 2021 in one of the Globovisión studios in Caracas, Venezuela.
- While reigning as Mister Supranational Venezuela 2021, he was pursuing his bachelor’s degree in mass media and social communications in Dubai, USA while working as a model and an Emirates Airlines flight attendant.
- On August 22, 2021, he represented Venezuela at Mister Supranational 2021 in Nowy Sącz, Malopolska, Poland and he finished second runner-up. Had he won, he would have been the Poland-based international male beauty pageant’s second titleholder from Venezuela following Gabriel Correa Guzman‘s win in 2017.