Christopher David Sumbs is a white man from Minnesota, United States. He previously lived in Goodyear, Arizona, USA and has lived in different parts of Minnesota, including Saint Paul, Apple Valley, Lakeville and Duluth.
On December 6, 2013, Sumbs filed for a trademark for Underground Health, which offers holistic health services and news and information in the field of medicine. He is the manager, organizer and agent of UGH LLC, which was incorporated on December 9, 2016.
Sumbs has also lived in different parts of Washington, USA including Salkum, Seattle, Mossyrock, Olympia and Morton. Here are 10 more things about him:
- On October 9, 2020, the St. Louis County Sheriff’s Office in Minnesota issued a warrant for him for a violation of probation. He was previously arrested in Minnesota for two assault charges. (a)
- On July 21, 2021, he went to a house on South 6th Street in Las Vegas, Nevada, USA, knocked on the door and was caught on Ring home security camera telling the woman behind the door, who was home alone, “What I’m looking for is the girl in the house ’cause I’m going to rape her and kill her. Can you have her open the door?” The video was posted on Facebook and it quickly went viral. (b)(c)(d)(e)
- On July 22, 2021, Karen Stuart recognized him while she was working in the lobby of the Clark County Marriage License Bureau at the Regional Justice Center in Las Vegas and tagged a Las Vegas city marshal. When he was arrested that day, he would not identify himself to Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department (LVMPD) officers and called himself the Holy Spirit. (b)(c)
- He was 40 years old when he was arrested on July 22, 2021. He was charged with aggravated stalking, coercing with threat of force, attempted burglary and providing a false statement to a public officer. (b)
- He was not present during a hearing on July 23, 2021.On July 26, 2021, police said they learned he was a fugitive out of California, USA. (a)(b)
- On July 27, 2021, he refused to appear in court while he was being held without bail due to his fugitive of justice status. (b)(e)
- On July 29, 2021, he made his first court appearance in Las Vegas. He appeared virtually before a judge, who ordered him to complete a competency evaluation before his next court hearing. (d)(e)
- On August 19, 2021, Stuart received a Distinguished Citizen Award in Las Vegas for her actions that led to his arrest on July 22, 2021. (c)
- On August 20, 2021, he attended a competency hearing in Clark County District Court. The judge ruled that he was incompetent. He was transferred for further treatment and restoration to competency. (f)
- On August 22, 2021, District Court Judge Christy Craig signed an order for him to be evaluated. He was turned over to the state for physical and psychological evaluation. He will be returned to the court if he is ruled competent to stand trial. (g)
(This is a developing story. More details will be added.)