Zoya Shadaab Afroz is an Indian actress, model and beauty queen. She was born in Lucknow, Uttah Pradesh, India to Muslim parents Shadaab Afroz and Saleha Afroz.
Based in Mumbai, India, Zoya attended R N Shah High School in Mumbai and earned her bachelor’s degree in commerce from Mithibai College in Vile Parle, Mumbai, India. In 1998, she started appearing in Indian commercials, films and television series including “Kora Kagaz.”
Zoya is 5’71⁄2” tall. Here are 13 more things about her:
- In 1999, she starred in the films “Hum Saath Saath Hain” and “Mann.” In 2000, she starred in the TV series “Jai Mata Ki.”
- In 2001, she played Mukta in the Hindi film “Sant Gyaneshwar.”
- In 2003, she played Aarya in the Hindi film “Kuch Naa Kaho.”
- In 2004, she played Dimples in the TV series “Son Pari.”
- In 2005, she played the title role in the English film “From Tia With Love.”
- In 2012, she played Channo in the Punjabi film “Sadi Gali Aaya Karo.”
- She was Femina Miss Indore 2013. On March 24, 2013, she competed at Femina Miss India 2013 in the Yash Raj Studios in Mumbai. She was second runner-up. She was named Beauty Queen of the Year at the 2013 Bharat Ratna Dr Ambedkar Awards.
- In 2014, she played Chandni in the Hindi film “The Xposé” and appeared in a “Comedy Nights with Kapil” episode. For her role in “The Xposé,” she won Best Actress at the 2014 Life OK Screen Awards.
- In 2017, she played the title role in the Hindi film “Sweetiee Weds NRI.”
- In 2018, she played Monica Tyagi in the Hindi short film “Sugar Free.”
- In 2019, she played Vasundra in the Tamil film “Paamban.”
- In 2020, she played Nimmi in the Hindi film “Contact Killer.”
- She played Roma in the Hindi film “Kabaad The Coin,” which was released on May 17, 2021. She was 26 years old when she was crowned Miss International India 2021 on August 22, 2021. In November 2021, she will represented India at Miss International 2021 at the Pacifico Yokohama in Yokohama, Kanagawa, Japan.