Jessica Marie Hopper is an Irish-American financial strategist, fitness and swimsuit model, beauty pageant coach and beauty queen. A resident of Noblesville, Indiana, United States, she owns Hopper Style and Real World Queens.
As advocate for safe homes for children, Hopper founded SAFE Homes. Here are 13 more things about her:
- From 2012 to 2016, she attended Anderson University in Anderson, South Carolina, USA where she earned her bachelor’s degree in psychology.
- From February 2017 to September 2019, she worked for ResCare Youth Services in Indianapolis, Indiana as a community specialist.
- In February 2018, she joined the Miss America Organization as the director of development.
- From July 2018 to January 2019, she worked for LeafFilter Gutter Protection in Indianapolis as a sales representative.
- She finished in the Top 10 at Miss Indiana USA 2018 and in the Top 12 at Miss Indiana USA 2019.
- She was Miss Indiana U.S. International 2019 and Miss World America Indiana 2019.
- From April 2019 to May 2020, she worked for LivRite Fitness as the lead of corporate and public relations.
- On October 12, 2019, she represented Indiana at Miss World America 2019 at The Orleans Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada, USA. She finished in the Top 10.
- In May 2020, she started working as a Northwestern Mutual financial strategist in Fishers, Indiana.
- In July 2020, she competed at Miss Global United States 2020 in Orlando, Florida. She was first runner-up.
- On October 21, 2020, she represented Indiana at Miss United States 2020 in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida, USA. She was fourth runner-up.
- She was 28 years old when she was officially appointed as Miss Supranational Ireland 2021 on May 4, 2021.
- On August 21, 2021, she represented Ireland at Miss Supranational 2021 in Nowy Sącz, Malopolska, Poland. She was unplaced.