Judith Brumant-Lachoua is a model and a beauty queen from France. Here are 13 more things about her:
- From 2016 to 2018, she attended the Universite des Antilles in Guadeloupe where she studied business management and administration.
- From January 2017 to May 2017, she was secretary of international students at La DOSIP in Guadeloupe. In May 2017, she was a Comite Miss Guadeloupe production assistant.
- In June 2017, she was a management assistant at Prefecture in Guadeloupe.
- From July 2017 to August 2017, she worked for the reception and registration of University Institute Technological (IUT) de Kourou in Kourou, French Guiana.
- From September 2017 to June 2018, she was a librarian instructor at Bibliotheque Universitaire de Saint-Claude in Saint-Claude, Guadeloupe. From September 2017 to February 2021, she was a model in Bretagne, France.
- From May 2018 to June 2018, she was a commercial and project manager at Mairie in Saint-Claude.
- From October 2018 to April 2019, she was a LabEx experience economy participant at the Centre de Recherche en Economie et Management in France.
- From 2018 to 2019, she attended the Universite de Rennes 1 in Rennes, France where she studied economics, business management and human resources.
- From 2019 to 2021, she attended the Universite de Rennes 1’s Faculte des Sciences Economiques de Rennes 1 where she earned her master’s degree in management and international affairs.
- She was a sales and communication assistant at EKO Conseil in Rennes from February 2019 to January 2020 and a receptionist at Louvre Hotels Group’s Hôtel Campanile Rennes Centre Gare in Rennes from February 2019 to August 2020.
- From October 2019 to October 2020, she was the secretary general of the Promotion of the Small and Middle-Sized Enterprises (PRISME) in Rennes.
- On June 20, 2021, she competed at Miss Supranational France 2021 at Salle Henri Watremex in Roubaix, France and won the title.
- She was 22 years old and a receptionist at Domaine de Cicé-Blossac in Bruz, France when she was crowned Miss Supranational France 2021. On August 21, 2021, she represented France at Miss Supranational 2021 in Nowy Sącz, Malopolska, Poland and finished in the Top 24.