Shivali Patel is an Indian-American entrepreneur, published author and beauty queen from North Carolina, United States. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She was born and raised in Raleigh, North Carolina.
- From 2009 to 2013, she was a life enrichment volunteer at Glenaire in Cary, North Carolina.
- From 2010 to 2014, she attended Athens Drive High School in Raleigh.
- From 2011 to 2010, she was an activities assistant at Holiday Retirement in Cary.
- From 2014 to 2019, she attended North Carolina State University in Raleigh where she earned her bachelor’s degrees in psychology and communication and media studies with a minor in biological sciences.
- On July 8, 2016, she represented North Carolina at Miss World America 2016 in National Harbor, Maryland, USA. She was runner-up to Audra Mari of North Dakota.
- From December 2017 to January 2019, she was an iAchieve Group Inc. partner in Raleigh.
- She was Miss World America 2018 second runner-up.
- In July 2020, she became the executive director of her brand HOLINIC, which specializes in orthopedic knee pillow for hip pain, joint pain, lower back pain, pregnancy, scoliosis and spine alignment.
- In January 2021, she joined Helium 10 as a customer advocate and brand evangelist.
- In June 2021, she was appointed as Miss Supranational USA 2021, replacing Madeleine Overby, who was appointed in April 2021.
- She was 24 years old when she was crowned Miss Supranational USA 2021.
- On August 21, 2021, she represented the U.S. at Miss Supranational 2021 in Nowy Sącz, Malopolska, Poland. She was unplaced but she finished second in the talent competition.
Categories: Asia, beauty pageants, biographical data, Entertainment, India, LISTS, North America, United States
1 reply »