Sophie Marie Dunning is a self-defense instructor, internationally qualified aesthetician, model and beauty queen from England, United Kingdom. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She hails from Snedshill, Telford, Shropshire, West Midlands, England.
- She is the founder of Humanity from the Ground Up.
- She is the creator of the Female and Fearless Projects.
- She achieved both Confederation of International Beauty Therapy and Cosmetology (CIBTAC) and Comité International d’Esthétique et de Cosmétologie (CIDESCO) international diplomas from Champneys College in Hertfordshire, England.
- She is 5’8″ tall.
- She competed at Miss England 2016 and finished in the semifinals.
- In 2016, she was a conveyancing assistant.
- She was Miss England Global Beauty Queen 2018.
- In 2018, she worked as an account manager at a furniture, fixtures and equipment (FF&E) reuse company in Shropshire.
- On March 8, 2021, she represented West Midlands at Miss Universe Great Britain 2020 in London, England. She lost to Jeanette Akua.
- From November 2020 to February 2021, she competed at Miss Supra Star Search 2020. She was runner-up to Nyisha Tilus.
- She was 28 years old when she was crowned Miss Supranational England 2021 on June 5, 2021 in London.
- On August 21, 2021, she represented England at Miss Supranational 2021 in Nowy Sacz, Malopolska, Poland. She was unplaced.