Vrisiida Andriotou (Βρισηίδα Ανδριώτου) is a fashion model and a beauty queen from Greece. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She holds a bachelor’s degree in nursing.
- She is 5’8″ cm tall.
- In 2014, she visited Italy.
- On July 19, 2015, she was at the Sani Resort in Halkidiki, Greece.
- On February 28, 2016, she was at The White Tower of Thessaloniki in Thessaloniki, Greece. On July 12, 2016, she visited Pefkochori, Thessaloniki.
- In 2017, she visited different countries including England, Italy and Slovenia.
- On January 12, 2018, she was featured as a guest at Royce, Wonder Palace in Volos, Greece.
- On December 3, 2019, she visited the Old Venetian Harbour of Chania in Chania, Greece.
- On September 20, 2020, she competed at Star Gellas Hellas 2020 at the Lolou Multipurpose Center in Paeania, Greece. She won the Aphrodite GS Hellas 2020 title.
- As Aphrodite GS Hellas 2020, she will represent Greece at Miss Globe 2021.
- She was 23 years old when she was crowned Miss Globe Greece 2021.
- On August 3, 2021, she was at the Miraggio Thermal Spa Resort in Kanistro, Paliouri, Greece.
- On November 5, 2021, she will represent the Greece at Miss Globe 2021 at the Opera Theater in Tirana, Albania.