Hailey Hamelin-Wilson is a Canadian beauty queen. Here are 10 more things about her:
- She lives in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.
- She grew up in Sturgeon Lake Cree Nation, Alberta.
- She went to Hillside Junior Senior High School in Valleyview, Canada.
- She is an advocate for missing and murdered indigenous women (MMIW).
- From October 2019 to December 2019, she worked for KidsFirst North in Creighton, Saskatchewan, Canada as a receptionist and secretary.
- In 2020, she enrolled in the University of Alberta in Edmonton. She is studying history and classics and she aspires to teach the future different perspectives about the past.
- On September 27, 2020, she was crowned Miss Teen Canadian Teenager Globe 2020 in Toronto, Canada, making her Canada’s Miss Globe 2021 representative.
- She was 19 years old when she was crowned Miss Globe Canada 2021.
- On November 2, 2021, she was included in the list of the participants of the inaugural online training program called TikTok Accelerator for Indigenous Creators, which was designed to empower storytellers to grow their TikTok presence and learn the necessary skills for on-platform success and beyond.
- On November 5, 2021, she represented Canada at Miss Globe 2021 and competed against 49 other candidates at the Opera Theater in Tirana, Albania. She was fourth runner-up.