Bronwyn O’Connell is an Irish flight attendant, model and beauty queen. Here are 10 more things about her:
- She is a native of Dublin, Ireland.
- She loves sea swimming, Gaelic football and Pilates.
- She suffered depression after being bullied in school because of how she looked.
- As a model, she is signed with Catwalk Model Agency.
- In 2017, she joined Aer Lingus as a cabin crew. She regularly flew to different parts of the United States including to New York, to Boston, Massachusetts, to San Francisco, California, to Newark, New Jersey and Washington.
- In July 2019, she was crowned Miss Dublin Central 2019.
- While reigning as Miss Dublin Central 2019, she volunteered for Pieta House and helped the homeless and people suffering from mental health issues.
- She was a Miss Ireland 2019 finalist.
- On August 29, 2021, she was competed against 23 other finalists at Miss Earth Ireland 2021 at The Royal Theatre Castlebar in Castlebar, Ireland and won the title.
- She was 27 years old when she was crowned Miss Earth Ireland 2021.
- While reigning as Miss Earth Ireland 201, she worked as an Aer Lingus cabin crew and worked closely with Keep Dublin Clean, an organization that cleans beaches and surrounding areas.
- In December 2021, she will represent Ireland at Miss Earth 2021.
- As a flight attendant, she wants to educate people on how to make their flying journey a more sustainable and Earth-friendly one with a goal of a carbon free aviation sector by 2050.