Claudia Francesca Todd is a Scottish beauty queen, model and businesswoman. She is also a certified skin therapist and a sepsis survivor.
Todd is Greenock Morton striker Gary Oliver‘s girlfriend. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She hails from Bothwell, Lanarkshire, Scotland.
- She trained in musical theatre at New College Lanarkshire in Motherwell, Scotland.
- She has a Maltese pooch named George.
- On September 21, 2012, she was in Edinburgh, Scotland.
- In 2013, she visited Italy.
- In June 2014, she visited Paphos, Cyprus.
- On August 10, 2017, she was at Golf Fantasia in Calvia, Spain.
- In 2018, she survived sepsis in hospital. She became an ambassador for The UK Sepsis Trust.
- In 2019, she spent almost 10 months working in Disneyland Paris in Paris, France as a Disney princess, which was her first professional job after years of modeling and performing.
- Amid the new coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic in 2020, she started her own beauty business in Uddingston, Lanarkshire.
- On August 27, 2021, she competed against 11 other finalists at Miss Scotland 2021 at The Corinthian Club in Glasgow, Scotland and won the title, making her Scotland’s Miss World 2021 candidate.
- She was 25 years old when she was crowned Miss World Scotland 2021.
- On December 16, 2021, she will represent Scotland at Miss World 2021 at the Coca-Cola Music Hall in San Juan, Puerto Rico.