Dayana Bordas is a Honduran dancer and beauty queen. Here are 10 more things about her:
- She is originally from Ahuas, Gracias a Dios, Honduras.
- She was born in La Moquitia, Hondruas.
- She is of Miskito descent.
- She is fluent in Spanish, Miskito and English.
- She is an expert in traditional Miskito dances.
- She is Miss Gracias a Dios Mundo 2021.
- While reigning as Miss Gracias A Dios Mundo 2021, she is pursuing her bachelor’s degree in medicine.
- On August 28, 2021, she represented Gracias a Dios and competed against 24 other candidates at Miss Honduras Mundo 2021 in Utila, Islas de la Bahia, Honduras and won the title. She is the first Miss Honduras Mundo of Miskito descent.
- She was 24 years old when she was crowned Miss World Honduras 2021.
- In December 2021, she represented Honduras at Miss World 2021 and competed against 96 other candidates in San Juan, Puerto Rico. She was not included in the list of Top 40 quarterfinalists, who competed during the coronation night in San Juan on March 16, 2022.