Nompumelelo Sweli Maduna is a South African marketer, model, beauty queen and advocate for women empowerment. She is the founder of Mpumes Pageant Workshop.
Maduna enjoys playing golf. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She hails from Rockville, Soweto, Johannesburg, South Africa.
- On October 22, 2012, she went to Brackendowns, Alberton, Gauteng, South Africa.
- In 2014, she graduated from Bracken High School.
- From 2015 to 2018, she went to the University of Johannesburg in Johannesburg where she earned her bachelor’s degree in marketing.
- On July 24, 2015, she was at World of Golf in Johannesburg.
- From January 2016 to December 2018, she worked for Rage Model Management in South Africa as a junior public relations assistant.
- She is Miss Earth South Africa 2018 first runner-up.
- She competed at Miss South Africa 2019 and finished in the Top 5.
- In January 2019, she joined Investec in South Africa as a banker.
- In 2021, she earned her honour’s degree in marketing management from the University of Johannesburg.
- In May 2021, she became an Investec social media and online engagement specialist.
- On September 1, 2021, she was appointed as Miss Earth South Africa 2021.
- She was 26 years old when she was crowned Miss Earth South Africa 2021. On December 12, 2021, she will represent South Africa at Miss Earth 2021.