Jennifer Nuna Deku is a Ghanaian midwife, model and beauty queen. Here are 10 more things about her:
- She hails from Sekondi-Takoradi, Ghana.
- As a registered midwife, she has experience in the care and treatment of clients during ante-partum, intra-partum and post-partum stages of pregnancy.
- She is a reproductive health advocate.
- In September 2020, she competed at Miss Tourism Ghana 2020 at the Movenpick Ambassador Hotel in Accra, Ghana. She was runner-up to Abigail Nayram Tay.
- In January 2021, she was appointed as Ghana’s Miss International 2021 candidate.
- She was 27 years old when she was crowned Miss International Ghana 2021.
- In May 2021, she, Tay and Miss Tourism Ghana 2020 second runner-up Zainab Abdulai visited the Margret Marquart Catholic Hospital in Kpandu, Ghana to welcome newborn babies and give gifts to mothers at the hospital.
- On July 16, 2021, she visited Adomi Bridge in Atimpoku, Asuogyaman District, Ghana.
- She was supposed to represent Ghana at Miss International 2021, which was cancelled due to the new coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
- In 2022, she will represent Ghana at Miss International 2022.