Miss Idaho 2021 Katarina Schweitzer, 27, of Boise, Idaho, United States will crown her successor in Post Falls, Idaho on September 12, 2021. It is the 71st edition of the state-level beauty pageant that selects Idaho’s Miss USA candidate.
Currently, Idaho has five Miss USA placements including the first runner-up finishes of Brandi Sherwood in 1997 and Kim Layne in 2020. Representing the state, Dorothy Johnson and Melissa Weber finished in the Top 15 in 1964 and 2009, respectively, while Kimberly Weible finished in the Top 10 in 2004.
On September 27, 2020, Scheitzer was crowned Miss Idaho USA 2021 in Post Falls, Idaho. On November 29, 2021, she will represent Idaho at Miss USA 2021 at the Paradise Cove Theater, River Spirit Casino Resort in Tulsa, Oklahoma, USA.
There are 19 women competing for the Miss Idaho USA 2022 title. Here are the candidates:
- Abigail Sulfridge (Meridian)
- Abigale Kondel (Cassia County)
- Alexis Ashley (Coeur D’Alene)
- Amina Muhina (West Boise)
- Bobbijo Johnson (Greater Pocatello)
- Grace Mortensen (Rexburg)
- Hannah Cameron (Twin Falls)
- Hannah Menzner (Capital City)
- Hannah Quilantan (Payette County)
- Hayli Gudenau (Twin Falls County)
- Jackie Andreason (Treasure Valley)
- Jordana Dahmen (Downtown Boise)
- Kaela Davis (St. Maries)
- Lauren Saucedo (Moscow)
- Lyssa Schei (Pocatello)
- Martha Smith (Kooskia)
- Sara Archer (Boise)
- Sarah Massingale (Greater Boise)
- Sierra Norman (Latah County)
- Sophia Yarvesi (Ada County)