Andrijana Savic is a Serbian model and beauty queen. Here are 10 more things about her:
- She hails from Gornji Milanovac, Serbia.
- She is 174 cm tall.
- On March 29, 2019, she represented Serbia at Miss Eco International 2019 in Cairo, Egypt. She was unplaced.
- In June 2019, she attended the 1st International Masterclass at the Cineplexx UŠĆE Shopping Center in Belgrade, Serbia, which was organized by Češalj & Makaze.
- On October 11, 2019, she competed at Miss Srbije 2019 and won the title. She was supposed to represent Serbia at Miss World 2020, which was cancelled due to the new coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
- In 2020, she was not able to crown her Miss Srbije successor due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- In June 2021, she was appointed as Miss Srbije 2021, making her Serbia’s Miss World 2021 representative.
- She was 21 years old when she was crowned Miss World Serbia 2021.
- On September 1, 2021, she visited SOS dečje selo, a child care agency in Ribnica, Serbia, for a charity event.
- On December 16, 2021, she will represent Serbia at Miss World 2021 at the José Miguel Agrelot Coliseum in San Juan, Puerto Rico.