Jeanine Brandt is a Trinidadian beauty consultant and beauty queen. Here are 10 more things about her:
- She is from San Fernando, Trinidad and Tobago.
- She loves volleyball and the steel drums.
- She is the founder of The Brandt Beauty Foundation. Through the foundation, she built a house for three sisters who lived in deplorable conditions in her area in Trinidad and Tobago.
- She is the lead make-up artist and beauty consultant in her own beauty clinic called Divine Beauty by Jeanine Brandt.
- She is 5’9″ tall.
- On January 31, 2021, she represented Palmiste at Miss World Trinidad and Tobago 2021. She competed against 13 other candidates at South Academy for the Performing Arts in San Fernando and won the title, making her Trinidad and Tobago’s Miss World 2021 candidate.
- She was 25 years old when she was crowned Miss World Trinidad and Tobago 2021.
- While reigning as Miss World Trinidad and Tobago 2021, she was pursuing a bachelor’s degree in business management.
- While in Puerto Rico in December 2021 represented Trinidad and Tobago at Miss World 2021, she talked about children who live in poverty in Trinidad and Tobago. Some of her countrymen accused her of exaggerating the children’s situation in her statements. She was selected as one of the 40 quarterfinalists.
- On March 16, 2022, she competed against 39 other quarterfinalists during the Miss World 2021 coronation night at the Coca-Cola Music Hall in San Juan. She did not make it to the Top 13.