Jillyan Chue is a Panamanian model and beauty queen. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She hails from Colon, Panama.
- She is Miss Teen Beauty Panama Universe 2013.
- She is 2017 Reina del Festival Nacional de la Belleza.
- She is Miss Panama Petite 2017.
- In November 2017, she represented Panama at Miss Universe Petite 2017 in Tampa, Florida, United States. She was second runner-up. In the same month, she was one of the hosts of Mister Internacional Panama Este 2017.
- In February 2018, she was one of the hosts of Mister Internacional Colon 2018.
- In April 2018, she was one of the models who walked the runway at the Eco Fashion Week at the Albrook Mall in Panama City.
- In June 2018, she received her diploma in digital strategy and communication from the Universidad Catolica Santa Maria La Antigua in Panama City.
- In April 2019, she visited Mexico.
- In August 2019, she graduated from the Universidad Catolica Santa Maria La Antigua with a bachelor’s degree in social communication.
- On September 11, 2021, she represented Colon, competed against nine other finalists at Miss Earth Panama 2021 and won the title.
- She was 25 years old when she was crowned Miss Earth Panama 2021.
- On December 12, 2021, she will represent Panama at Miss Earth 2021.