When you are in business school, your essay topics will sometimes be chosen by your teachers. In some ways, this is helpful as you are given direction and a limited set of options to work with. However, don’t expect this it to be the norm since teachers will often test their students by only providing them with an assignment without clarifying the topic.
This is when things get a little tricky as freedom of choice doesn’t exactly work well for everyone here. Today, we are about to discuss a bunch of business essay topics in brief to provide business students with some direction when faced with vague instructions.
As any experienced business essay writer will tell you, the argumentative style is quite popular. Its popularity stems from the fact that:
- There is no shortage of topics here;
- It is easy to format an argumentative style business essay;
- The topics usually seek to answer popular and important questions;
- They can be useful papers for dispelling misconceptions and suggesting brand-new ideas.
If your teacher wants an essay written in an argumentative style, consider the following topics:
- Acquisition vs. Merger: Which is the More Profitable Option?
- Have Customer Surveys Lost their Efficacy Due to Biased and Compromised Reactions?
- Business Leaders are Not Born, but Trained
- Online vs. Offline Marketing: Is There a Future for the Latter?
Concern: Management and Administrative
You will want to assume a leadership position someday or perhaps even start your own business at some point. The research and self-learning necessary to properly write a paper on business leadership, entrepreneurship, business administration or other similar topics can be a challenging yet rewarding experience for such individuals. Consider some of the most popular topics in the area mentioned next because their relevance to the style is undeniable:
- There Should be a Defined Set of Relevant, Fair, and Transparent Parameters for Employee Evaluations
- Management Should Always Take Steps to Keep the Two-Way Channel of Communication Open
- Annual Company Goals and Individual Targets Should be Reformatted into Several, Smaller Goals
- General Company Policies Should be Applicable on Employees and Executives Alike
Ethics: The Importance and Relevance of Business Ethics
This one is a particularly tough subject, because there are several opinions regarding the subject matter. Contact EssaysWriting if you are in a hurry and they will get your paper assigned to an expert business essay writer. If you are looking to find your own topics on the subject though, here are a few choice several options to consider.
- Beyond the Business: How Serious are Environmental Concerns for a Company?
- Are Modern Companies Breaching the Lines of Ethics Under the Guise of Legal Rights?
- Is Employee Satisfaction More Important than Profit Margins?
Essay writing is an important tool for learning in business school. The whole process of preparing and writing an essay allows students to not just learn, but also to and augment those lessons with their own ideas before putting down the final constructs on paper (figuratively!).
It teaches business students to analyze, anticipate, understand, strategize and react to various potential market scenarios in the future. In case you are feeling overwhelmed though, there are professional essay writers who can help you for a small fee.