Caterina Di Fuccia is an Italian teacher, model, dancer, runway coach and beauty queen. She was born in Marcianise, Caserta, Campania, Italy.
Di Fuccia went to Liceo Linguistico G.B. Novelli in Marcianise. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She is 5’9″ tall.
- In November 2013, she visited Sicily, Italy and Paris, France.
- On September 10, 2014, she visited Piazza Garibaldi in San Giuseppe, Naples, Italy.
- On June 18, 2015, she was in Venice, Italia. On December 7, 2015, she and her boyfriend Tony Tocco, also a model, visited Milan, Italy.
- On February 14, 2016, she and Tocco visited the Eiffel Tower in Paris. On June 11, 2016, she represented Campania at Miss Mondo Italia 2016 and failed to land in the Top 15. On July 1, 2016, she visited London, England, United Kingdom. In August 2016, she competed at Miss Campania 2016 and won the Miss Rocchetta Bellezza Campania 2016 title.
- On August 15, 2017, she visited Mykonos, Kikladhes, Greece. On November 3, 2017, she visited Disneyland Paris in Marne-la-Vallee, France.
- From 2017 to 2020, she went to the Università degli Studi di Salerno (UNISA) in Fisciano, Salerno, Campania.
- On May 10, 2018, she visited Ponte Vecchio in Florence, Italy.
- In April 2019, she visited Prague, Czech Republic. On July 27, 2019, she was crowned Miss Rocchetta Bellezza Campania 2019 in Jesolo, Venice. On August 19, 2019, she visited Minorca, Spain. On September 6, 2019, she represented Campania at Miss Italia 2019 and finished in the Top 10.
- On May 24, 2020, she visited Minorca again.
- While working as a primary school teacher in Lazio, Italy, she competed at Miss Universe Lazio 2021 and won the title on September 5, 2021. On September 26, 2021, she represented Lazio at Miss Universe Italy 2021 and won the title.
- She was 23 years old when she was crowned Miss Universe Italy 2021.
- In December 2021, she will represent Italy at Miss Universe 2021 in Eilat, Israel.