Robert “Bob” Stiles Lowery was a white man from Houston, Texas, United States. He is Anne Lowery and Leigh Lowery‘s brother.
After graduating from Memorial High School in Hedwig Village, Texas, Bob earned his bachelor’s degree in business administration and marketing from Texas Tech University in Lubbock, Texas. He was a member of the university’s Sigma Alpha Epsilon fraternity.
Bob was a father of two. Here are 13 more things about him:
- From January 2004 to March 2005, he worked for Marcus and Millichap in Houston as a associate. (a)
- In January 2005, Texas Real Estate Commission issued his license as a real estate broker and sales agent. From March 2005 to July 2011, he worked for Coldwell Banker Commercial in Houston as a senior associate and the vice president. (a)
- In 2006, Christelle B. Lowery gave birth to their son Luke Lowery. (b)(c)
- From March 2008 to August 2009, he was the vice president of Colliers International in Houston. (a)
- In 2009, Christelle gave birth to their daughter Meredith Lowery. (b)(c)
- In September 2011, he became the president of Medical Real Estate Advisors, a Texas-based real estate firm that he co-founded. (a)
- In October 2017, he became the O’Connor vice president of business development in Texas. (a)
- In July 2018, Rice Business – Jones Graduate School of Business issued his real estate investment and development license. (a)
- In September 2019, LinkedIn issued his Advanced Business Development: Communication and Negotiation certification. (a)
- On August 20, 2021, he was last seen alive in the greater Jackson Hole area in Wyoming. (b)(c)
- Teton County Search and Rescue teams found him dead at the base of Teton Pass in Wyoming on September 28, 2021, which was nine days after Gabrielle “Gabby” Petito was found dead near Grand Teton National Park in Wyoming. (b)(c)(d)
- He died at the age of 46. (b)
- On October 6, 2021, Teton County coroner Dr. Brent Blue confirmed that he died by suicide from a gunshot wound. (b)