Laura Pastor is a beauty queen and dancer from Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Here are 10 more things about her:
- She won Canadian and North American Championships as a competitive Irish dancer before she became a beauty queen.
- From 2014 to 2018, she attended Wilfrid Laurier University in Waterloo, Ontario where she earned her bachelor’s degree in kinesiology and physical education. She placed on the Dean’s List each year.
- From May 2017 to August 2017, she worked as a human resource information systems (HRIS) analyst for DB Schenker in Mississauga, Ontario.
- From April 2018 to August 2018, she worked as a summer sales representative for Onward Manufacturing- Broil King in Waterloo.
- From August 2018 to February 2020, she worked as a business development representative for Altus Assessments in Toronto.
- In February 2020, she became an Altus Assessments senior business development representative in Toronto. In the same month, she was crowned Miss Toronto World 2020.
- On November 7, 2020, she competed at Miss World Canada 2020 and finished fourth princess. As Miss World Canada 2020 fourth princess, she was appointed as Canada’s Miss Earth 2021 representative.
- In March 2021, she became an Altus Assessments customer success manager in Toronto.
- She was 24 years old when she was crowned Miss Earth Canada 2021.
- On October 7, 2021, Alice Li replaced her as Canada’s Miss Earth 2021 candidate.