Sara Smajic is a Croatian cabin crew based in the United Arab Emirates. She is also an aspiring beauty queen and she loves animals particularly dogs and horses.
Smajic is originally from Zagreb, Croatia. Here are 13 more things about her:
- From 2010 to 2014, she attended The Classical Gymnasium in Zagreb where she obtained her high school diploma.
- From December 2014 to November 2018, she worked for Sportina Group in Zagreb as a sales staff. She was a customer service representative, a brand promoter and a cashier.
- In 2016, she graduated from Croatian Catholic University in Zagreb where she studied psychology,
- In October 2018, she joined Emirates in Dubai, UAE as a stewardess.
- In December 2018, she visited London, England, United Kingdom for the first time.
- In January 2019, she visited Table Mountain, a flat-topped mountain forming a prominent landmark overlooking Cape Town, South Africa. In March 2019, she visited Kyoto, Japan and Yangon, Myanmar.
- In May 2019, she visited the Harties Horse Trail Safaris in Hartbeespoort, South Africa.
- In August 2019, she was in Budapest, Hungary.
- In October 2019, she visited Milan, Italy.
- Amid the new coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic in 2020, she stayed in Dubai.
- In January 2021, she visited Jebel Jais, a mountain of the North-Western Hajar range in the Musandam Governorate of Oman and in Ras Al Khaimah, UAE, and Souk Madinat Jumeirah, an outdoor mall in Dubai. In March 2021, she visited the Hatta Dam in Hatta, Dubai.
- In October 2021, she started working for Emirates as a business promoter. On October 20, 2021, she was announced as one of the 30 official Miss Universe United Arab Emirates 2021 candidates. On November 7, 2021, she will represent Silicon Oasis, Dubai at Miss Universe UAE 2021 and compete against 29 other finalists at La Perle in Al Habtoor City, Dubai.
- She was 25 years old when she became a Miss Universe UAE 2021 candidate. If she wins, she will represent the UAE at Miss Universe 2021 in Eilat, Israel.