Kimrey Laine Sheehan is a white woman from Florida, United States. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She also goes by Kimrey L. Ross-Myers. (a)(b)
- She lives in Orlando, Orange County, Florida. Aside from Orlando, she has lived in other parts of Florida including Eustis, Winter Park and Palm Coast. (a)(b)
- She previously lived in Atlanta, Georgia, USA. (b)
- In 1984, the Orange County Public Schools (OCPS) hired her. (d)
- In February 2012, she became the principal of Hunter’s Creek Elementary School in Orlando. (e)
- In 2015, she made $96,758 by working at the Orange County School Board.
- In 2016, she made $96,562 by working at the Orange County School Board.
- In 2017, she made $99,702 by working at the Orange County School Board.
- In 2019, she made $110,210 by working as a school principal. It decreased to $109,209 in 2020.
- One of her neighbors in Orlando is David S. Gordon. On April 29, 2020, Gordon filed a criminal lawsuit against her and Michael A. Sheehan in Orange County Circuit Courts, Orange County Circuit Courthouse in Orange, Florida. (c)(f)(g)
- On July 20, 2021, she allegedly drove a gray BMW toward Gordon and his dog walker at Hart Branch Circle in Orlando before sticking two middle fingers up at them. (c)(d)
- On October 25, 2021, Orange County Police Department officers arrested her and charged her with two counts of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon. Her bond was set at $20,000. (c)(d)
- She was 60 years old when she was arrested on October 25, 2021. After her arrest, she was placed on relief of duty pending an internal investigation carried out by OCPS. (c)(d)