Javon David Knighten is an African-American man from California, United States. Here are 13 more things about him:
- He lives in Oakland, California.
- He is 5’8″ tall. His registered weight is 160 lbs.
- From 2012 to 2014, he worked as a lifeguard in Oakland.
- On January 22, 2016, the Oakland Police Department arrested him for resisting, obstructing and delaying a peace officer.
- On September 17, 2017, the Sacramento County Sheriff’s Department arrested him.
- On July 12, 2018, the Sacramento County Sheriff’s Department arrested him for assault and battery.
- On September 19, 2018, the Alameda County Sheriff’s Department arrested him for revocation of probation, battery, assault with a deadly weapon or assault with force likely to produce great bodily injury and failure to appear on misdemeanor charge.
- The Sacramento County Sheriff’s Department arrested him on September 20, 2018 and on June 21, 2019.
- On September 19, 2019, the Sacramento County Sheriff’s Department and the Roseville Police Department arrested him.
- In February 2021, he allegedly attacked two adults in San Francisco, California.
- At 12:16 p.m. on October 26, 2021, he allegedly pushed an Asian woman, then 66, on the ground on Mission Street in San Francisco. He later repeatedly stabbed a white woman, then 31, who witnessed the first incident and confronted him.
- He was 27 years old when he was arrested on October 27, 2021. He was booked into the San Francisco County Jail and charged with assault likely to produce great bodily injury, assault with a deadly weapon, attempted homicide and resisting arrest. He also had an outstanding warrant for attacks on two adults that occurred in San Francisco in February 2021.
- His mugshot has yet to be released.
(This is a developing story. More details will be added.)