Paulina Uceda Escorcia is a Mexican model and beauty queen. She also underwent a training to become an actress and she holds a bachelor’s degree in communication.
Uceda enjoys going to the gym, walking with her dog and doing makeup. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She is from Morelia, Michoacán, Mexico.
- She attended Salesiano Morelia and the Universidad Interamericana para el Desarrollo (UNID) Sede Ocolusen, which are both in Morelia.
- She speaks English and Spanish.
- She is 5’7″ tall.
- In 2012, she started modelling professionally.
- She was Miss Intercontinental Michoacán 2017. Representing Michoacán, she was unplaced at Miss Intercontinental Mexico 2017.
- In January 2018, she was in Pachuca, Hidalgo, Mexico.
- In November 2018, she was in Mazatlán, Sinaloa, Mexico.
- From December 2018 to January 2019, she was in San Francisco, California, United States.
- In September 2019, she visited different parts of California including San Jose, Hollywood and Los Angeles.
- In August 2020, she was officially appointed Miss Intercontinental Mexico 2020.
- On October 29, 2021, she competed against 71 other candidates at Miss Intercontinental 2021 at the Hotel SUNRISE Diamond Beach Resort in Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt. She was Miss Intercontinental North America 2021 and became runner-up to Cinderella Faye Palasík Obeñita of the Philippines.
- She was 24 years old when she represented Mexico at Miss Intercontinental 2021.