Layne M. Barras is a white man from Louisiana, United States. Here are eight more things about him:
- He lives in Napoleonville, Assumption Parish, Louisiana.
- Aside from Napoleonville, he has lived in other parts of Louisiana including Donaldsonville.
- In 2012, he enrolled in Assumption High School in Napoleonville.
- On May 30, 2018, he started working for The Newtron Group, a specialty industrial construction company.
- In October 2021, detectives received information from the Ascension Parish Sheriff’s Office including revelations by him that was brought to law enforcement’s attention that he had committed inappropriate sexual acts with two girls aged 2 and 5. Both of the alleged victims were well known to him.
- .On November 3, 2021, evidence was presented to an Assumption Parish Grand Jury resulting in indictments charging him with two counts of first-degree rape.
- He was 26 years old when he was arrested in Assumption Parish and booked into the Assumption Parish Detention Center in Napoleonville on November 3, 2021.
- On November 5, 2021, he was given no bail and he remained in Assumption Parish Detention Center.
(This is a developing story. More details will be added.)