Jessica Adele Ford is an English beauty queen. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She hails from Dorridge, Solihull, West Midlands, England.
- She is 5’7″ tall.
- From January 2015 to April 2015, she worked for The Bridal Gallery in Coventry, England as a sales assistant.
- From 2016 to 2018, she attended Tring Park School for the Performing Arts in Tring, England.
- In 2018, a stranger sexually assaulted her outside a nightclub. After the assault, she enrolled at Exeter University to study law at the University of Exeter is a public research university in Exeter, Devon, South West England, England.
- From October 2018 to February 2019, she was an Ellis Hass and Co Solicitors intern in Solihull. From October 2018 to May 2019, she was a Solihull Young Careers volunteer.
- From March 2019 to September 2019, she worked for Kurt Geiger in Solihull as a sales assistant.
- In December 2019, she joined MG Promotions Ltd. in Birmingham, England as a project team lead.
- In May 2020, she became an ambassador of The Survivors Trust, a nonprofit that supports services for sexual abuse survivors.
- She is Miss Grand West Midlands 2021 and Miss Solihull International 2021. After earning these titles, she launched a website called Vibe and worked hand in hand with Dr. Poonam Pradhan, a gynecologist, to educate the future generation of young women on sexual health and wellbeing.
- On September 5, 2021, she competed at Miss Grand United Kingdom 2021 at the Joe Longthorne Theatre in Blackpool, England and was chosen as England’s Miss Grand International 2021 candidate.
- She was 21 years old when she was crowned Miss Grand England 2021.
- On November 7, 2021, she announced that due to the new coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, she would not be able to represent England at Miss Grand International 2021 in Phuket, Thailand on December 4, 2021.