Fatima-Zahra Khayat is a Moroccan financial auditor and beauty queen. Originally from Casablanca, Morocco, she is based in Paris, France where she works as a financial auditor.
When Khayat was young, she loved designing her own dresses and styling her friends and family. Aside from fashion, she is also passionate about travelling.
Khayat loves visiting different countries including France, Spain, England and the United States. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She is 5’9″ tall.
- In September 2016, she was in Madrid, Spain.
- In November 2016, she visited the French Riviera in France.
- In March 2017, she visited Central Park in New York City, New York, USA. In August 2017, she was in Los Angeles, California, USA.
- In February 2018, she was in Santa Monica, California. In March 2018, she visited the Casino de Beaulieu in Beaulieu-sur-Mer, France.
- In April 2018, she visited Barcelona, Spain and St. James’s Park in London, England.
- In August 2018, she visited Cabo Negro in Morocco.
- In February 2019, she visited Place des Vosges in Paris.
- In March 2019, she was in Milan, Italy.
- In June 2019, she was in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- In July 2019, she was in Marbella, Spain.
- On November 6, 2021, she won Miss Universe Morocco 2021 in Casablanca.
- She was 26 years old when she was crowned Miss Universe Morocco 2021. On November 10, 2021, she had an accident, making her unable to represent Morocco at Miss Universe 2021 in Eilat, Israel on December 12, 2021. She was replaced by her runner-up Kawtar Benhalima.