Anthony Angel Chacon is from Wisconsin, United States. Here are 13 more things about him:
- He is a resident of Kenosha, Wisconsin.
- He is Rachael Randle‘s boyfriend. He lives in her apartment in Kenosha.
- He attended Westosha Central High School in Paddock Lake, Wisconsin.
- He is 5’6″ tall.
- His registered weight is 145 lbs.
- In September 2019, he posted a picture of himself pointing a gun on Snapshot with a message threatening Westosha Central High School. He was with making a terrorist threat.
- He was one of the protesters who wanted Kyle Rittenhouse to go to jail. Rittenhouse shot Gaige Paul Grosskreutz, Anthony M. Huber and Joseph D. Rosenbaum in Kenosha on August 25, 2020 during a Black Lives Matter demonstration where protesters were demanding justice for Jacob Blake.
- In September 2020, he and Randle had a violent fight after she tried to evict him from her apartment in Kenosha and police were called. He was charged with domestic abuse and disorderly conduct.
- In December 2020, he and his friend allegedly attacked his cousin, who was accused of sending a text message to the friend’s pregnant girlfriend, trying to have sex with her.
- In January 2021, he was charged with inflicting substantial battery-intend bodily harm, being party to a crime and misdemeanor bail jumping.
- On November 17, 2021, he was arrested outside the Kenosha Courthouse after fighting with Emily Cahill, who supports Rittenhouse.
- He was 20 years old when he was arrested on November 17, 2021.
- On November 18, 2021, he was charged misdemeanor counts of battery, disorderly conduct, obstructing an officer and bail jumping and a felony count of bail jumping.