Flora Veloso is a model, ballerina and beauty queen from Argentina. Here are 10 more things about her:
- She hails from Posadas, Misiones, Argentina.
- She represented Apóstoles, Misiones when she was crowned Reina Provincial del Durazno 2015.
- In August 2016, she was crowned Reina Nacional del Bicentenario in Tucumán, Argentina.
- In November 2016, she was crowned Primera Princesa y Embajadora de Argentina at the Fiesta Nacional Del Arroz in San Salvador, Entre Rios, Argentina.
- In 2017, she graduated from high school in Apóstoles. In the 2017 edition of the Fiesta Nacional de la Yerba Mate, she was a member of the staff of invited national queens as the national ambassador and first national princess of rice in San Salvador.
- She represented San Miguel at Miss Argentina 2018.
- On January 13, 2018, she represented Misiones at Reina Nacional del Turismo 2018 at the Monumento a los Héroes de la Independencia in Humahuaca, Argentina. She won the title, besting 12 other candidates.
- As Reina Nacional del Turismo 2018, she attended the EXPO APASIONADAS event at the Hotel Julio Cesar in Posadas on March 24, 2018.
- In 2020, she visited different countries including Andorra, France and Spain.
- In January 2021, she visited Samsara Beach in Mar del Plata, Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- In May 2021, she visited the Palace of Versailles in Versailles, France. In June 2021, she visited different places in Misiones including Iguazu and Saltos del Moconá.
- On July 30, 2021, she was crowned Miss Earth Argentina 2021 in Buenos Aires, Argentina, besting 12 other candidates.
- She was 21 years old when she was crowned Miss Earth Argentina 2021. She was unplaced when she represented Argentina at Miss Earth 2021 on November 21, 2021.