Alexis Bland is a real estate agent and a beauty queen from West Virginia, United States. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She lives in Parkersburg, Wood County, West Virginia.
- From 2015 to 2018, she was a JCPenney sales associate.
- From 2016 to 2019, she attended West Virginia University at Parkersburg where she earned her associate’s degree in business, management, marketing and related support services.
- From 2017 to July 2017, she was a REMAX Central real estate assistant.
- On March 28, 2018, she joined LimeLife by Alcone in Parkersburg as a beauty consultant.
- From October 2018 to December 2019, she was an Ultra Beauty beauty advisor.
- From September 1, 2019 to December 14, 2020, she worked for United Bank in Parkersburg as a retail banking specialist in Parkersburg.
- From 2020 to 2021, she attended Spruce School of Real Estate in Morgantown, Monongalia County, West Virginia.
- From November 2020 to March 2021, she was a BesTitle Agency Inc. real estate title assistant.
- In December 2020, she became a certified Qualia user.
- In March 2021, she joined Re/Max Properties of the Valley as a real estate agent in Parkersburg.
- On July 11, 2021, she represented Parkersburg at Miss West Virginia USA 2021 at the Virginia Thomas Law Center for the Performing Arts of West Virginia Wesleyan College in Buckhannon, Upshur County, West Virginia. She won the title.
- She was 22 years old when she was crowned Miss West Virginia USA 2021. On November 29, 2021, she represented West Virginia at Miss USA 2021 at the Paradise Cove Theater, River Spirit Casino Resort in Tulsa, Oklahoma, USA. She was unplaced.