Cora Lynn Griffen is a beauty queen from Georgia, United States. She lives in Atlanta, Georgia but she is originally from Columbus, Georgia.
Griffen loves singing, modeling and vlogging. Here are 13 more things about her:
- From 2014 to 2018, she attended Auburn University in Auburn, Georgia where she earned her bachelor’s degree in political science with a minor in communications.
- From April 2017 to April 2019, she was an Auburn University cheerleader.
- From March 2015 to August 2015, she was a private tutor in Fort Mitchell, Alabama, USA.
- From June 2015 to July 2015, she was an intern at Southeastern Cardiology Associates, PC in Columbus.
- From January 2016 to January 2017, she reigned as Miss Marble Valley in Sylacauga, Alabama.
- From August 2016 to February 2019, she worked for Griffins Heating and Air as a senior administrative assistant.
- From May 2017 to July 2017, she worked for Katie’s Beauty Salon in Columbus as an administrative coordinator.
- From April 2019 to July 2019, she worked for The Brown Firm, LLC in Atlanta as a receptionist and a legal assistant.
- In October 2019, she joined American Homes 4 Rent in Atlanta as a leasing coordinator.
- In 2020, she created the Beautifully Purposed Project where she champions young girls’ self-esteem and confidence.
- On November 23, 2019, she was one of the candidates who competed for the Miss Georgia USA 2020 crown at the Henry County Performing Arts Center in McDonough, Henry County, Georgia. She was fourth runner-up.
- She was 25 years old when she was crowned Miss Georgia USA 2021 at The Avalon in McDonough on February 20, 2021. She represented Columbus.
- On November 29, 2021, she represented Georgia at Miss USA 2021 and compete against 20 other candidates at the Paradise Cove Theater in River Spirit Casino Resort, Tulsa, Oklahoma, USA. She was unplaced.