Drew Sanclemente is a beauty queen and an athlete from Delaware, United States. Here are 13 more things about her:
- From 2011 to 2013, she attended Ursuline Academy in Wilmington, Delaware.
- From May 2012 to July 2014, she worked as a lifeguard at Greenville Country Club in Delaware.
- From 2013 to 2015, she attended Appoquinimink High School in Middletown, Delaware.
- From May 2015 to August 2015, she worked as an Abercrombie & Fitch brand representative in Delaware.
- From July 2015 to July 2016, she worked for the Appoquinimink School District in Middletown as a special education paraprofessional.
- From 2015 to 2018, she went to the University of Delaware in Newark, Delaware where she earned her bachelor’s degree in kinesiology and exercise science. She graduated with a 3.95 GPA.
- From March 2016 to June 2018, she worked as a mentor resident assistant at the University of Delaware.
- From May 2017 to August 2018, she worked for Performance Bicycle in Newark as a sales associate.
- From August 2018 to March 2019, she worked as a Performance Bicycle assistant manager.
- From September 2019 to August 2020, she worked again for the Appoquinimink School District as a special education paraprofessional.
- In 2020, she enrolled at the Thomas Jefferson University in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA to study medicine. She is expected to graduated in 2024.
- She was 24 years old when she was crowned Miss Delaware USA 2021 on June 27, 2021. She represented Odessa.
- On November 29, 2021, she represented Delaware at Miss USA 2021 in Tulsa, Oklahoma, USA. while her father is from Calabria, Italy.