Erika Etzelmiller is a beauty queen from Nebraska, United States. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She was born and raised in Lincoln, Nebraska.
- She is 5’6″ tall.
- From 2016 to 2020, she was a Division 1 athlete on the cheerleading squad of the University of Nebraska-Lincoln in Lincoln.
- On July 2016, she represented Nebraska at Miss Teen USA 2016 and competed against 50 other candidates at The Venetian Theatre in Las Vegas, Nevada, USA. She was unplaced.
- In October 2016, she became a Kappa Alpha Theta member in Lincoln.
- In August 2017, she became a Younglife College volunteer leader at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
- In May 2018, she joined the Firethorn Country Club in Lincoln as a server.
- In September 2018, she joined People’s City Mission as a volunteer dental assistant.
- On January 12, 2020, she competed for the Miss Nebraska USA 2020 title. She was runner-up to Megan Swanson, who was unplaced at Miss USA 2020.
- In May 2020, she graduated from the University of Nebraska-Lincoln with a bachelor’s degree in business administration.
- On May 16, 2021, she was crowned Miss Nebraska USA 2021 at Rose Blumkin Performing Arts Center in Omaha, Nebraska.
- She was 24 years old when she was crowned Miss Nebraska USA 2021.
- On November 29, 2021, she represented Nebraska at Miss USA 2021 at the Paradise Cove Theater of the River Spirit Casino Resort in Tulsa, Oklahoma, USA. She finished in the Top 16.