Sasha Perea is a model author and beauty queen from Washington, D.C., United States. Here are 13 more things about her:
- In 2011, she was a Newseum intern. From 2011 to 2013, she attended York College of Pennsylvania in York, Pennsylvania, USA where she earned her bachelor’s degree in mass communication and media studies.
- In 2012, she was a summer intern at Olde Towne Pediatrics. From 2012 to 2013, she was the public affairs director and Spanish programming coordinator of York College of Pennsylvania’s radio station WVYC. In the same period, she was a resident assistant in the school.
- From 2013 to 2016, she attended the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill in Chapel Hill, North Carolina, USA where she studied communication studies with a concentration in media and technological productions, communication, journalism and related programs.
- From November 2013 to January 2014, she was a Michael Kors sales associate.
- From August 2015 to May 2016, she was a career peer at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill’s School of Media and Journalism. From January 2016 to May 2016, she was an editorial assistant in the school. On July 8, 2016, she represented Virginia, USA at Miss World America 2016. She was second runner-up.
- From December 2016 to June 2018, she was a Verizon Digital Media Services digital media specialist.
- From March 2017, she became Foobee‘s vice president of communications and media relations.
- In January 2018, she started working as an entertainment host.
- From February 2018 to January 2019, she was a Latin e LLC associate producer.
- She competed at Miss District of Columbia USA 2019 and finished in the Top 12. From November 2019 to November 2020, she was a Yamanair Creative junior project manager.
- She was Miss District of Columbia USA 2020 fourth runner-up.
- On July 17, 2021, she represented City Center at Miss District of Columbia USA 2021 at the Carpenter Theatre in Richmond, Virginia. She won the title, besting 19 other candidates.
- She was 28 years old when she was crowned Miss District of Columbia USA 2021. On November 29, 2021, she represented Washington, D.C. at Miss USA 2021 at the Paradise Cove Theater, River Spirit Casino Resort in Tulsa, Oklahoma, USA. She was unplaced.