Hannah Menzner is a beauty queen born and raised in Boise, Idaho, United States. She speaks English and Spanish.
Menzner is 5’8″ tall. Here are 13 more things about her:
- From 2010 to 2014, she attended Riverstone International School in Boise.
- She was runner-up to Miss Idaho’s Outstanding Teen 2013 Abby Bitzenburg. In November 2013, she was crowned Miss Idaho Teen USA 2014.
- From 2014 to 2018, she attended the University of Virginia in Charlottesville, Virginia, USA where she earned her bachelor’s degree in marketing. While attending the university, she was a helpline volunteer at Madison House in Charlottesville. On August 2, 2014, she represented Idaho at Miss Teen USA 2014 on Atlantis Paradise Island in Nassau, Bahamas. She was unplaced.
- From May 2016 to August 2016, she was an agribusiness marketing intern at J.R. Simplot Company in Boise.
- In 2017, she studied business at the National University of Singapore in Singapore. From May 2017 to August 2017, she was an operations and marketing intern at SKDKnickerbocker in Washington, D.C., USA.
- On September 30, 2018, she competed against 15 other candidates at Miss Idaho USA 2019 at Boise State University in Boise. She was runner-up to Shelby Brown. From October 2018 to December 2019, she worked for Accenture in Washington, D.C., as a consulting analyst.
- From June 2019 to July 2022, she was the education chair of the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention in Washington, D.C. From December 2019 to December 2020, she was an Accenture senior analyst in Washington, D.C.
- In December 2020, she became an Accenture management consultant in Washington, D.C.
- On July 17, 2021, she represented West End at Miss District of Columbia USA 2021 and competed against 19 other candidates at the Carpenter Theatre in Richmond, Virginia. She was second runner-up to Sasha Perea.
- On September 12, 2021, she represented by Capital City at Miss Idaho USA 2021 and competed against 19 other candidates in Post Falls, Idaho. She was runner-up to Jordana Dahmen. From October 2021 to September 2022, she was a freelance author at Creator Institute.
- On August 30, 2022, she entered The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA. She is expected to graduated in May 2024 with a master’s degree in business administration.
- On September 4, 2022, she represented the District of Columbia at the 2022 National Sweetheart Pageant and was unplaced. On September 11, 2022, she represented Capital City at Miss Idaho USA 2023, competed against 15 other candidates at Red Lion Hotel Templin’s on the River in Post Falls, Idaho and won the title.
- She was 27 years old when she was crowned Miss Idaho USA 2023. On October 4, 2023, she will represent Idaho at Miss USA 2023 in New Orleans, Louisiana, USA.
Categories: biographical data, LISTS, North America, United States
1 reply »