Tanya Crowe is a cheerleader, a model and a beauty queen from Louisiana, United States. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She is a native of Amite, Louisiana.
- She owns a business called Jo Tuklo Artistry.
- She started her modeling career with International Model and Talent Agency in Los Angeles, California, USA.
- She was Miss Louisiana USA 2015 third runner-up.
- In 2016, she graduated from Southeastern Louisiana University in Hammond, Louisiana with a bachelor’s degree in business administration with a concentration in international business studies.
- She was unplaced when she competed at Miss Louisiana USA 2016.
- She was Miss Louisiana USA 2017 fourth runner-up.
- She finished in the Top 10 when she competed at Miss Louisiana USA 2018.
- On October 6, 2018, she represented New Orleans at Miss Louisiana USA 2019 at the Jefferson Performing Arts Center in Metairie, Louisiana. She was runner-up to Victoria Paul of Lafayette.
- She finished in the Top 10 at Miss Louisiana USA 2020.
- In 2020, she served as the captain of The Saintsations, a cheerleading and dance squad that performs at New Orleans Saints football games.
- On January 16, 2021, she won Miss Louisiana USA 2021.
- She was 27 years old when she represented Louisiana at Miss USA 2021 on November 29, 2021 at the Paradise Cove Theater of the River Spirit Casino Resort in Tulsa, Oklahoma, USA. She finished in the Top 16.