Jeané van Dam is a South African model and beauty queen. She is Anton van Dam and Jenny Olivier van Dam‘s daughter.
Jeané is an ACE Models Australia ambassador. Here are 13 more things about her:
- On September 4, 2012, she was at the Johannesburg Expo Centre in Johannesburg, South Africa.
- In January 2013, she visited Mauritius.
- On December 26, 2014, she was at the Emperors Palace at the Kempton Park in Gauteng, South Africa.
- In May 2015, she visited Parenzo, Istarska, Croatia. In December 2015, she visited Bali, Indonesia and Kowloon, Hong Kong.
- In September 2016, she visited Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- From June 2017 to July 2017, she was in New York City, New York, United States. In July 2017, she visited different parts of Florida, USA including Hollywood, Miami Beach, Lake Buena Vista and Orlando.
- In 2018, she founded a nonprofit organization called The Beauty of Caring. In December 2018, she went to Sydney, New South Wales, Australia.
- On May 25, 2019, she competed at Miss Grand South Africa 2019 at the Arto Theatre in Pretoria, South Africa and was runner-up to Belinde Bella Schreuder.
- In 2020, she enrolled at Bong University Australia to pursue her bachelor’s degrees in law and commerce. She is expected to graduate in 2023.
- In January 2020, she was in Queensland, Australia.
- On August 15, 2021, she competed against 26 other candidates at Miss Grand South Africa 2021 and won the title.
- She was 20 years old when she was crowned Miss Grand South Africa 2021.
- On December 4, 2021, she represented South Africa at Miss Grand International 2021 and competed against 59 other candidates at the SHOW DC Retail and Entertainment Mega Complex in Bangkok, Thailand. She was fourth runner-up to Nguyen Thúc Thuy Tiên of Vietnam.