Ramina Ashfaque is a Pakistani-American nurse and beauty queen. Originally from Karachi, Pakistan, she speaks Urdu and English.
Ashfaque is 5’7″ tall. Here are 13 more things about her:
- From 2012 to 2016, she attended Florida International University in Miami, Florida, United States where she earned her bachelor’s degree in liberal arts and sciences.
- From January 2012 to December 2013, she worked as a pharmacy technician for CVS Health in Coral Springs, Florida.
- From January 2014 to November 2014, she worked as a marketing and sales director for High-Fi Information Systems in Florida.
- She is Miss India Florida 2014 first runner-up.
- On July 8, 2016, she represented Florida at Miss World America 2016 in National Harbor, Maryland, USA and was unplaced.
- As Miss Pakistan World 2016 first runner-up, she was crowned Miss Earth Pakistan 2017.
- In 2017, she obtained her Certified National Pharmaceutical Representative (CNPR) certification and completed a pharmacology and pharmaceutical sales training program from the National Association of Pharmaceutical Sales Representatives (NAPSRx). From January 2017 to December 2017, she was the Cricket Council USA media and marketing manager. On November 4, 2017, she represented Pakistan at Miss Earth 2017 at the SM Mall of Asia Arena in Pasay City, Metro Manila, Philippines and was unplaced.
- From 2019 to 2020, she attended Keiser University in Fort Lauderdale, Florida where she earned her associate’s degree in nursing.
- In May 2019, the Central Florida Health and Safety Training Center issued her Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) Bloodborne Pathogens (BBP) and human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) awareness training certificate and the American Heart Association issued her Basic Life Support (BLS) certification. From June 2019 to August 2019, she completed 108 clinical hours as an intern at the University of Miami Hospital in Miami. From September 2019 to October 2019, she completed 136 clinical hours as an intern at Jackson Memorial Hospital in Miami. From October 2019 to December 2019, she completed 72 clinical hours as an intern at the Kendall Regional Medical Center in Tamiami, Florida.
- From January 2020 to February 2020, she completed 136 clinical hours as a student nurse at Jackson Memorial hospital. In March 2020, she completed 67.5 clinical hours as a student nurse at Nicklaus Children’s Hospital in Miami.
- In January 2021, the Florida State Board of Nursing issued her license as a registered nurse.
- On August 3, 2021, she was appointed as Pakistan’s Miss Grand International 2021 candidate.
- She was 28 years old when she was crowned Miss Grand Pakistan 2021. On December 4, 2021, she represented Pakistan at Miss Grand International 2021 and competed against 59 other candidates at the SHOW DC Retail and Entertainment Mega Complex in Bangkok, Thailand. She was unplaced.