Vivianie Diaz Arroyo is a Puerto Rican model and beauty queen. She loves dancing, travelling, working out and going to the beach.
Hailing from San Juan, Puerto Rico, Diaz went to Colegio San Antonio in Rio Piedras, San Juan. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She is Vivian Arroyo-Sola‘s daughter.
- She is 5’7″ tall.
- She was Miss Model Fashion Pre-Teen 2012.
- She was Miss Latin International US Junior Teen 2013.
- She won Top Model Latin International US 2013.
- She was Miss Belleza Milenio 2013.
- On February 15, 2014, she represented the United States at Miss Teen Universe 2014 and competed against 21 other candidates at the Rubén Darío National Theater in Nicaragua. She won the title.
- From August 2016 to May 2018, she attended the University of Puerto Rico in Rio Piedras.
- On January 3, 2019, she enrolled at the Universidad del Sagrado Corazon in Santurce, San Juan.
- On June 13, 2019, she represented Villalba at Miss Universe Puerto Rico 2019 and competed against 27 other candidates at the Luis A. Ferré Fine Arts Center in San Juan. She finished in the Top 10.
- On September 28, 2021, she won Miss Grand Puerto Rico 2021, besting two other finalists.
- She was 22 years old when she was crowned Miss Grand Puerto Rico 2021.
- On December 4, 2021, she represented Puerto Rico at Miss Grand International 2021 and competed against 59 other candidates at the SHOW DC Retail and Entertainment Mega Complex in Bangkok, Thailand. She won Best in Swimsuit and was third runner-up to Nguyen Thúc Thuy Tiên of Vietnam.