Cemrenaz Turhan is a Turkish volleyball player and beauty queen. She works with many nongovernment organization that support fundraising donations for the deaf and the children who suffer from cancer.
As one of the young World Heritage Volunteers and Travelers by the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO), Turhan dedicates herself for the promoting and the protection of the world heritage sites now and in the future. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She hails from Istanbul, Turkey.
- She is 5’11” tall.
- In 2018, she enrolled at Bahçeşehir Üniversitesi in Istanbul.
- In 2019, her Accounting for Engineers instructor at Bahçeşehir Üniversitesi’s İşletme Mühendisliği was Yaman Ömer Erzurumlu.
- In August 2021, she participated in the pre-qualification round of Miss Turkey 2021.
- On September 2, 2021, she and her fellow Top 60 Miss Turkey 2021 applicants met Miss World 2002 Azra Akın of Turkey in Istanbul.
- On September 3, 2021, she and 19 others were announced as the official Miss Turkey 2021 finalists. She was named candidate number 20.
- She, Kayra Turkovic and Bahar Koltuklu were the tallest Miss Turkey 2021 candidates.
- On September 8, 2021, she competed against 19 other finalists at Miss Turkey 2021 at Fişekhane in Istanbul and was chosen as Turkey’s Miss Universe 2021 candidate.
- She was 23 years old when she was crowned Miss Universe Turkey 2021.
- While reigning as as Miss Universe Turkey, she is completing her fourth year as an engineering student at Bahçeşehir Üniversitesi.
- On December 12, 2021, she represented Turkey at Miss Universe 2021 and competed against 79 other candidates in Eilat, Israel. She was unplaced.
- Before competing at Miss Universe 2021, she had travelled to 15 countries in three continents.