Manar Nadeem Deyani is a Bahraini model and beauty queen. Here are 13 more things about her:
- Her nickname is Jess.
- She was born and raised in Riffa, Bahrain.
- She is the eldest of four siblings.
- She is passionate about styling, fashion and design and she advocates for eco-friendly fashion.
- She is one of Sephora‘s first batch of Middle East ambassadors.
- She is 5’1″ tall.
- In 2014, she moved from Riffa to Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
- From 2018 to 2019, she studied interior design at the American University in the Emirates in Dubai.
- In 2020, she shifted from interior design to fashion design at American University in the Emirates.
- In November 2021, she was appointed as Bahrain’s Miss Universe 2021 candidate.
- She was 25 years old when she was crowned Miss Universe Bahrain 2021.
- While reigning as Miss Universe Bahrain 2021, she is on her last semester of her bachelor’s degree in fashion design at the American University in the Emirates.
- On December 12, 2021, she represented Bahrain and competed against 79 other candidates at Miss Universe 2021 in Eilat, Israel. She is the first ever Miss Universe candidate representing Bahrain and the shortest Miss Universe candidate. She was unplaced.