Sara Langtved is a Danish beauty queen. An animal rights advocate, she frequently visits animal shelters around the world.
Langtved is from Copenhagen, Denmark. Here are 13 more things about her:
- Her stepfather is British.
- She has Spanish ancestors. Her great grandfather was Swedish and her grandfather came from Poland.
- She has uncles from the United States and Guyana and a cousin from India.
- She is an advocate for the environment.
- She is 5’4″ tall.
- In 2009, she travelled alone to the U.S.
- On September 26, 2019, she won Miss Earth Denmark 2019.
- On October 26, 2019, she represented Denmark at Miss Earth 2019 and competed against 84 other candidates at the Okada Manila in Parañaque, Metro Manila, Philippines. She was unplaced.
- Amid the new coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic in 2021, she brought a dog home from a shelter in Spain and transported the dog to Denmark.
- On November 7, 2021, she was appointed as Denmark’s Miss Universe 2021 candidate.
- She was 26 years old when she was crowned Miss Universe Denmark 2021.
- While reigning as Miss Universe Denmark 2021, she is completing her bachelor’s degree in human resources at Copenhagen Business School in Copenhagen and working in the university’s legal department.
- On December 12, 2021, she represented Denmark at Miss Universe 2021 and competed against 79 other candidates in Eilat, Israel. She was unplaced.