Africa

Western Sahara’s 10 most handsome men alive 2021

Advertisements

Western Sahara is a disputed territory in the Maghreb region of Africa. Around 80 percent of the territory is occupied and administered by Morocco while the remaining 20 percent of the territory is controlled by the self-proclaimed Sahrawi Arab Democratic Republic.

On November 14, 1975, Spain relinquished Western Sahara. On February 27, 1976, the Sahrawi Arab Democratic Republic was declared.

.

Brahim Ghali, 72, is the incumbent and third president of the Sahrawi Arab Democratic Republic, which is recognized by 41 of the 193 member states of the United Nations. He assumed office on July 12, 2016.

Laayoune, the largest city of Western Sahara, is controlled by Morocco. Here is the 2021 list of the 10 most handsome living men of Western Saharan descent, men born in the territory or men protecting the rights of Sahrawi people:

Advertisements

#10. “Hijo del Desierto” Yslem Mohammed Salem Nafah

.

#9. Ali Salem Tamek

.

#8. Khatri Addouh

.

#7. Babouzid Mohamed Said Lebihi

.

#6. Abdelkader Taleb Omar

.

#5. Bahia Mahmud Awah

.

#4. Ameidan Salah

.

#3. Mouloud Yeslem 

.

#2. Brahim Dahane

.

#1. Mahjoub Mleiha

1 reply »

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.